Tweed and denim.
Absolutely my go to in the cold months. It’s warm even when standing outside in the freezing cold not wearing a coat because you have to take pics of the fit (I SUFFER FOR MY
ART BLOG!) Also, I know how I’ve written that I like pattern mixing to be aggressive, just because you’re mixing 4 patterns doesn’t mean it has to be really in your face. The herringbone and glen plaid are basically just gray from any distance, with the subtlest red in the plaid tying the tie and pocket square to the rest of the outfit.
Giant fur collar peacoat cause that’s how I roll.
And seriously. It was fucking cold as shit today. Finally.
15 Notes/ Hide
- bigboywords reblogged this from afistfulofstyle
- mrcee reblogged this from afistfulofstyle
- jlewisphotography likes this
- badscene likes this
- lazyrenaissanceman likes this
- shieldpreppy reblogged this from thisandthatstyle
- thisandthatstyle reblogged this from afistfulofstyle
- thisandthatstyle likes this
- m0ym0y likes this
- peach-city-dude likes this
- girouxmcisaak likes this
- afistfulofstyle posted this