Insert Obligatory “Blackwatch on Blackwatch” Blogger Joke Here.
The best part of overcoat weather is that you get to wear two completely separate outfits. Sometimes it’s fun to match a scarf/hat/gloves/coat to something in your outfit, but if you want you can wear 2 completely different things.
Or you can wear exactly the same thing, navy w. gold buttons overcoat & blackwatch scarf over navy w. gold buttons blazer & blackwatch tie.
Also of note: this pocket square has turned into a great investment. The blue & olive tones mix well with everything and the irregular but small scale pattern means it won’t be too clashy with anything you wear.
Is Pitti over yet? I want to get back to being the only asshole wearing orange all the goddamn time.
“Stanley Blacker” Navy Blazer - $4
Wool Black Watch Tie by Barini - $6.40
Silk Pocket Square - $1.50
Jordan Marsh “A Fitted Shirt” OCBD - $2.50
Banana Republic Chinos - $5
Vintage Longwing Brogues - $12
Black Watch Blanket Scarf - $2
23 Notes/ Hide
- theblackwatchman reblogged this from afistfulofstyle
- beautynorder likes this
- jrfamilia likes this
- thisandthatstyle reblogged this from jakada
- thisandthatstyle likes this
- satchelless-boy likes this
- jakada reblogged this from afistfulofstyle
- multeyemedia reblogged this from evolutionofagentleman
- funkypresident likes this
- johngrizzles reblogged this from meitymeows
- meitymeows reblogged this from acutestyle
- nickthejam likes this
- oldpinetree said: looking sharp! What is Pitti?!
- hustlemill likes this
- wordsaremyestasy reblogged this from acutestyle
- theartofthegentleman likes this
- evolutionofagentleman reblogged this from acutestyle and added:
- evolutionofagentleman likes this
- acutestyle reblogged this from afistfulofstyle and added:
- acuteobtuse likes this
- afistfulofstyle posted this