That’s Why They Call Them Business Socks ooo!
Well… I’ve written about 4 drafts of commentary for this and can’t come up with anything good. So here’s the jist of it.
Pattern mixing? Check.
Bright blue tie? Check.
Enormous Beard? Check.
And some vintage longwings to let you know I’m coming (in case you didn’t already).
H&M Topcoat - $5
PRL Houndstooth Jacket - $4
Off-white Stafford Shirt (hey, my nice dress shirt is in the laundry) - $2.50
Turnbull & Asser Blue Pindot Tie - $2
Pocket Square - $1.50
Gray Flannel Trousers (no tag) - $2.50
Vintage Longwing Brogues - $12
17 Notes/ Hide
- speedmaster likes this
- eclecticstyles likes this
- thriftshoprunway likes this
- hereinduckburg likes this
- agentofprovocation reblogged this from afistfulofstyle
- nigel said: The beard looks great here. As does everything else. Well done.
- nigel likes this
- suitsandboots likes this
- m0ym0y likes this
- imtheschmidt likes this
- metcarfre said: Is that jacket pressed from a 3-button to a two button? How’d you do that? And also, where did you get that knot you have in your in your lapel buttonhole? It’s a nice detail.
- girouxmcisaak said: One of my favorite Flight of the Conchords songs.
- girouxmcisaak likes this
- acuteobtuse likes this
- afistfulofstyle posted this