The un-spranging of spring.
Well, it was close there for a while, but then we had a foot of snow on March 1st. Fortunately it hasn’t completely halted the unstoppable “March” of springtime (see what I did there?). Today was 35ish, but sunny. Perfect for winter items in a spring palette.
Green and purple, in muted shades work very well together in implying the impending greenery and blooms. The purple chucks remind me that sneaker season is right around the corner, (and also… come on, maximalist).
Soon guys, real soon.
Haggar Imperial Navy Hopsack Blazer - $5
JCrew Lambswool Sweater - $7
PRL Purple University Stripe Shirt - $2.50
BRepublic Chinos - $5
Black Watch Blanket Scarf - $2
Hat - Gift
Purple Chucks - $Final Clearance @ Marshalls $15? (Something like this, first time I’ve paid sub-$20 for new Chucks since 1999).
15 Notes/ Hide
- mtthwmnc likes this
- closetfreaksblog likes this
- educoelho reblogged this from thisandthatstyle
- ryanpbratt reblogged this from thisandthatstyle
- girouxmcisaak likes this
- relevantswank reblogged this from thisandthatstyle and added:
- relevantswank likes this
- thisfits likes this
- thisandthatstyle reblogged this from afistfulofstyle
- pardonmyreach likes this
- thisandthatstyle likes this
- jiforce likes this
- acuteobtuse likes this
- afistfulofstyle posted this