A Fistful of Style’s Guide to Cheap American Beer
In honor of Memorial Day. Enjoy my thoroughly researched, unimpeachable guide to cheap American Beers.
Top Tier - Genesee, Genny Cream Ale, Schlitz, Naragansett, Yuengling (In PA and NY, otherwise too expensive)
Solid - Miller High Life, Coors Original, Genny Light, Natty Bo, Schafer
Acceptable - PBR, Coors Light, Budweiser, Miller Lite, Rolling Rock
If You’re Desperate - Bud Light, Busch/Light, Milwaukee’s Best/Light, Natural Light, Keystone
Undrinkable - Bud Light Lime (or any other flavored beer), Golden Anniversary Beer, Milwaukee’s Best Ice, Natural Ice
(Ed Note: You’ll notice the regional beers I list are only from New England through the Mid-Atlantic, this is because I’m from there. If you have a problem with it WRITE YOUR OWN GODDAMN LIST)
16 Notes/ Hide
- badscene reblogged this from afistfulofstyle
- theskinnyguinea said: Couldn’t have written this any better during Junior year at URI in 1990. Well researched [golf clap].
- badscene likes this
- oldpinetree likes this
- youngdudeman likes this
- eclecticstyles likes this
- pocketsizetomboy likes this
- thesilentist said: I would just add “Old Milwaukee Light” (very diff than Milwaukee’s Best).
- stylepoints said: The ONLY thing I miss about Boston is sixers of ‘Gansett tall boys for six bucks.
- tangodancingphdcandidate said: I would add Bud Select to the acceptable category. I think it tastes a little better than Bud Light.
- execrablefrippery likes this
- steelwoolgoldenfleece said: I put MHL up a bracket. unless we’re talking bar fare in which case sebago and bayside bowl happy hour are whats up
- nickelcobalt likes this
- tailormadestyle likes this
- simonscloset likes this
- afistfulofstyle posted this