Trad So Hard Mothafuckas Wanna Blog Me.
If I did this again (and I will) I’d swap the matte pocket square for a silk one with some sheen. Otherwise I don’t think I’d change much.
Also, I’m glad I held onto my couple skinny cotton ties. I thought of getting rid of them, but figured they’d be useful for Mad Men themed parties, or if I happened upon an amazing vintage madras jacket.
Vtg. “Triton” Madras Sport Coat
Vtg. Jordan Marsh “A Fitted Shirt” OCBD
Vtg. Skinny Cotton Tie
Levi’s 505’s (inherited)
Stafford White “Douchebag” Braided Strap Loafers
9 Notes/ Hide
- brewingmystyle reblogged this from afistfulofstyle
- brewingmystyle likes this
- herl13 said: Love the jacket. I’ve been looking for something similar to strut around in this summer…
- thisandthatstyle likes this
- eclecticstyles likes this
- pardonmyreach likes this
- finchsparrow likes this
- acuteobtuse likes this
- afistfulofstyle posted this