Well I guess Pitti is starting again.
I kind of hate it because now all of a sudden my general MO is popular for like 1 week.
Next week everyone will be back to navy blue and gray, but not me
GINGHAM AND FLORAL TIL I DIE M——-FUCKER!
Bespoke Jacket - Gifted
Liberty of London Floral Tie
Vtg. Adams Row by Anderson-Little Trousers
Vtg. Howard & Foster Wholecut Chocolate Oxfords
18 Notes/ Hide
- erikvillegas likes this
- pierreem likes this
- funkypresident likes this
- shegonbreaksomething reblogged this from thisandthatstyle
- acollectedgentleman likes this
- thisandthatstyle reblogged this from afistfulofstyle
- thisandthatstyle likes this
- simonscloset likes this
- eclecticstyles likes this
- jakada likes this
- tangodancingphdcandidate said: If you really wanted the Pitti look, you’d wear jackets two sizes too small and really tight pants that end mid calf.
- deonteblue likes this
- imtheschmidt likes this
- 17lettersfromark likes this
- acuteobtuse likes this
- lifeoftheurg likes this
- ordinaryglory reblogged this from afistfulofstyle
- nigel likes this
- afistfulofstyle posted this