Been looking for a raw silk tie for a bit, found 4 this last month. This particular one is from Lord & Taylor and features a blue/brown color palette that I think is just tops.
This look also includes some hot linen on linen action with both my vest and my pants made of the slubby material (also some polyester because, hey it was the 70’s).
And when I say “hot” I mean “101 degrees at 2pm”. Not “sexual”.
Vtg. Linen (silk? poly? who really knows) Blend Vest
Vtg. Linen Levi’s “Trimcut” Pants
Vtg. Lord & Taylor Raw Silk Tie
PRL Gingham Shirt
Vtg. Johnson & Murphy “Cellini” Loafers (Made in Italy)
12 Notes/ Hide
- antimatter00 reblogged this from daurbannerd
- donpeabody likes this
- monsieurpicot reblogged this from daurbannerd
- alfargo likes this
- brewingmystyle likes this
- eclecticstyles likes this
- acuteobtuse likes this
- paulscript likes this
- sawyercabinetco said: Nice. I had some nice scores today at my favorite secret thrifting spot. Old USA made LL Bean OBD and some sort of light weight outdoor khakis, and a old Sears & Roebuck flannel.
- sawyercabinetco likes this
- afistfulofstyle posted this