Gingham shirt w. floral tie is my favorite summer combo. And I don’t know why cream jackets don’t get more props, they wear much cooler than navy, and are just about as versatile. Here I’ve chosen to echo the base colors of navy and yellow in both my pocket square and socks, which I think is a fun way of experimenting with color
Whatever though, nobody reads these WIWT’s anymore, so I should just do something silly.
poop poop poop.
Jacket - Bespoke (gifted)
Shirt - PRL $5
Tie - Brooks Bros Makers $2
Trousers - Vtg. Anderson Little - $3
Shoes - Cole Haan Green Label (Made in Italy) $6
Pocket Square - Handcraft (Made in Italy) $1
15 Notes/ Hide
- lifeinmilkywhite reblogged this from afistfulofstyle
- lifeinmilkywhite likes this
- wake-walking likes this
- fshnflshnflsttos likes this
- omarleaupentz likes this
- evolutionofagentleman likes this
- flvke likes this
- acutestyle reblogged this from afistfulofstyle and added:
- wakeupgetdressed reblogged this from afistfulofstyle
- sirhellman said: I read it - keep posting. I’m a minimalist and only just getting a half decent wardrobe together but I like your blog. Great to see someone with their own style.
- rillrillism likes this
- tangodancingphdcandidate said: Newest #menswear trend: signing off posts with “poop poop poop”?
- acuteobtuse likes this
- eclecticstyles said: I read for the silliness.
- eclecticstyles likes this
- afistfulofstyle posted this