Welcome to the Jungle.
Because it’s the end of summer, time to wear your ridiculous shit before it’s too cold and sad to wear leopard print.
Oh, and always match your shoes to your belt.
Jacket - Vtg. Campus - $5
Shirt - Vtg. Jordan Marsh “A Fitted Shirt” - $2.50
Jeans - Penguin Selvage Denim - $5
Pocket Square - No brand $1
Shoes - Tredair - $50 (Purchased in 2001 at the original Battery Street Jeans in Burlington VT, [before they moved from Battery St. to Marble Ave, but I digress]. I guess these would be my oldest item of clothing. Make of that what you will).
13 Notes/ Hide
- eclecticstyles likes this
- theskinnyguinea said: I’m guessing this is a Mainer first, congrats.
- acuteobtuse likes this
- girouxmcisaak likes this
- treakiepop likes this
- nadroleon reblogged this from afistfulofstyle
- m0ym0y likes this
- m0ym0y said: animal prints are never sad in the cold
- sashu said: Killer shoes, man!
- sashu likes this
- sweetappletree likes this
- dragonflights said: What is that belt? It’s boss. I’m also loving the shoes.
- afistfulofstyle posted this