Olive & Orange: The Repeatening.
I like this outfit, so I wear it periodically. Also variations in the same color scheme.
Bonus blogger points for getting foliage in the foreground thus making it look like someone else was taking the picture and I was being ultra nonchalant.
Jacket: Vtg. Cricketeer $5
Tie: Vtg. Wool (No Brand) $5
Shirt: Vtg. Van Heusen “Profiles” $2.50
Pants: B Republic $9.60
Shoes: “Linea Genchi” (Made in Italy) $2.50
9 Notes/ Hide
- thisandthatstyle likes this
- looseendsmakeknots likes this
- eclecticstyles likes this
- soimadethisfordinner said: Button your collar
- tstephenallen likes this
- scientifically-acceptable-king reblogged this from afistfulofstyle
- sashu said: Man, the way that pocket square is puffed out so nonchalantly… It really makes this outfit seem American to me. I dunno, there’s just something about your look all the time that I can’t define.
- sashu likes this
- acuteobtuse likes this
- afistfulofstyle posted this