Since we last spoke.
Been on a puffy vest kick this F/W (well… technically it’s only “F” until the 21st). Also overshirts, but I don’t think I’ve really posted any pics of that.
In related news I still like pattern mixing, New England-ry, having a vaguely preppy look that’s saved from pretension by facial hair, brown shoes, and knock off sunglasses. So really, what’s changed?
Vest: Vintage (reversible) $20
Sweater: Vtg. (70’s) LLBean $5
Shirt: Alfani $2.50
Hat: Mexicali Blues $2
Shoes: Cole Haan $31.20 (these might be the most expensive shoes I own… or rather, the ones for which I’ve paid the most money)
Belt: English Bridle Leather $2
The scarf is LLBean bought on clearance for $10 and the only thing that keeps this from being all thrifted.
13 Notes/ Hide
- heyyolay likes this
- porcupineandtheballoons reblogged this from afistfulofstyle
- philkillz likes this
- steelwoolgoldenfleece said:#maineswear
- thekyotomaiko likes this
- youngdudeman likes this
- trousersintartan likes this
- eclecticstyles said:Still rock my khakis with a cuff and a crease. Still got love for the streets, repping 213. Still the beat bangs, still doing my thang. Since I left, ain’t too much changed, still.
- eclecticstyles likes this
- acuteobtuse likes this
- sweetappletree likes this
- pardonmyreach likes this
- timetogetpaid said:LL BEAN AND LEVIS AT THE SAME DAMN TIME !?
- afistfulofstyle posted this